NYC Television Week 40 Under 40 Event to Showcase Media Innovators
NEW YORK, NY (June 21, 2018) – Future US, the leading information and event producer for professional communications, entertainment and education technology markets, has announced its 2018 selections for NYC Television Week’s 40 Under 40 Awards.
Honorees will be recognized on the evening of October 30th, 2018 in New York City.
"NYC Television Week’s 40 Under 40 Awards recognize the media innovators who are redefining the media landscape in an age of change,” said Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News VP and Group Publisher Charlie Weiss. “As television evolves into a personalized video delivery model, businesses are transforming. This is a new Golden Age of media and we're proud to recognize some of the individuals whose vision and hard work are having a profound impact." This year’s honorees include:
- Sarah Babineau, EVP, Co-Head of Talent & Development - Comedy Central
- Steven Baker, Executive Producer - ABC News
- Christina Beaumier, VP, Advertising Technology - AT&T Advertising & Analytics
- Ankit Bishnoi, VP, Content Acquisition & Strategy - Sling TV
- Karen, Bonck, SVP, Branded Partnerships - Debmar-Mercury
- Joanna Brahim, Vice President, Communications - Smithsonian Channel
- Brendan Countee, Vice President, Original Programming - Showtime Networks Inc.
- Marcus Ellington, Head of Industry, Media and Entertainment - Google
- Hylan Fenster, Senior Legal Counsel - Adobe
- Anthony Filiaci, Writer/Producer/Editor - CBS News Marketing
- Gregory Friend, Director, Advanced Audience Solutions - Comcast Spotlight
- FIeld Garthwaite, CEO and Co-Founder - IRIS.TV
- Elizabeth Geist, VP & Executive Producer, ESPN Films & Original Content - ESPN
- Lori Hall, SVP, Consumer Marketing and Creative Services - TV One
- Christina Hartman, VP, News and Programming - Newsy
- Laura Heller, Senior Director, Advertising Sales Research - Crown Media Family Networks
- Elizabeth Hendricks North, President, Curiosity Studios - CuriosityStream
- Lisa Holme, Vice President of Content Acquisition - Hulu
- Pete Hopkins, Executive Director, Business Development - Spectrum Reach/Charter Communications
- Chris LaHaise, Director, TV Solutions - dataxu
- Belsasar Lepe, Founder & CTO - Ooyala
- Alana Mayo, Head of Production & Development - Outlier Society (Michael B. Jordan's Company)
- Kevin McCarthy, Entertainment Reporter, FOX 5 DC - FOX Television Stations
- Ross McCray, Co-Founder & CEO - Videoamp
- Kate Monaghan, SVP Director of Video Investment - Horizon Media
- Zeev Neumeier, Co-Founder & SVP of Product - Inscape
- Adam Ostrow, Chief Digital Officer - TEGNA
- Linda Pan, Senior Vice President, New Digital Business - AMC Networks
- Tim Perzyk, Sr. Director Global Marketing Insights & Analytics - Twitter
- John Povey, SVP Marketing & Analytics - a4 Media
- Dan Robbins, Head of Ad Research - Roku
- Joe Sabia, Vice President, Development - Condé Nast Entertainment
- Stuart Schwartzapfel, Chief Strategy Officer - Canvs
- Wared Seger, CEO - Parrot Analytics
- Gaurav Shirole, Group Vice President, Product & Client Solutions - 605
- Bobby Singh, SVP, Head of Digital - BET Networks
- Neil Smith, General Manager, FreeWheel Markets - FreeWheel, a Comcast Company
- Eden Sutley, Director, Development and Original Programming - truTV
- Brian Tannenbaum, SVP, Creative & Business Affairs, Alternative Programming - Lionsgate
- Amanda Tarpey, SVP, Product Leadership, Digital Audience Measurement - Nielsen
Mr. Weiss added, "We are proud to be hosting these 40 individuals and their colleagues for this special event. As media evolves at the speed of technology, we draw inspiration from these 40 programmers, technologists, marketers, deal makers and dreamers who are unafraid to make a difference. We hope many others from the industry will join us for a special evening of camaraderie, conversation and recognition."
For information about the NYC Television Week 40 Under 40 Awards, contact Kelly Boon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR). The Group operates two separately managed brand-led divisions: Media and Magazine. The Group has a reach of 100m+ globally, including 62m online users and 63m social media reach.
The Magazine division is brand-led. It has over 100 market-leading publications, with 10 key titles.
The Media division focuses on being at the forefront of digital innovation, in particular the high growth technology and games markets, with three complementary revenue streams: eCommerce, events and digital advertising. It has a number of leading brands including TechRadar, PC Gamer, GamesRadar+, The Photography Show, Generate, The Homebuilding and Renovating Show and Golden Joysticks Awards.
Corporate Events Director