Returning to New York City for the first time in three years as a live, in-person presentation-and-interview experience in a stunning new venue, the NextTV Summit will deliver attendees a unique opportunity to hear current thinking from some of the industry’s leading executives as they discuss the most pressing economic, operational and technological issues facing the “business” of video, while offering valuable insights into how to succeed in today’s unprecedented disruptive times.
The NextTV Summit affords presenting sponsors an unparalleled environment to reach and connect with high-level decision-makers across the television and video ecosystems as they try to answer some of the video business’ toughest questions:
- Where can subscription streaming find renewed growth?
- Are there enough ad dollars to support all these FAST and AVOD services?
- Does the virtual MVPD business have a future?
- Will anyone ever solve search and discovery?
- Who will emerge as the “gatekeeper” of the future?
- Will we ever sort out audience measurement?
This year will also mark the debut of the annual NextTV Achievement Awards – to be presented to industry executives and organizations who have distinguished themselves and their firms with pioneering efforts in programming, distribution and technological innovation.